Facebook is a very vast used social media network with millions of people using it around the world. The users can scroll through thousands of pictures and videos on their Facebook newsfeed. However, sometimes the users can experience some technical error. The most common technical issue is the ‘There are no more posts to show right now. This means that you will not be able to roll down any furthermore as the Facebook newsfeed stops showing you more pictures and videos even when you scroll through it. We understand that it can become disappointed to handle this error on Facebook when you are bored at home and you want to have fun with yourself get delighted by looking at the posts on your Facebook newsfeed. In this article, we are going to talk about Facebook There Are No More Posts to Show Right Now. Let’s begin!
Facebook uses a technology called ‘Infinite scrolling’ that assists in loading and showing the posts constantly while the users roll down through their feed. But, ‘No more posts to show’ is a frequent issue that is faced by many users repeatedly. As a consequence, we are here along with a lead that can assist you fix there are no more posts to show right now on Facebook.
Facebook There Are No More Posts to Show Right Now
Reasons for ‘There are no more posts to show right now’ Error
We are introducing you to some of the reasons for facing the ‘There no more posts to show’ error on Facebook. We think that the following reasons are actually the cause behind this error on Facebook:
1. Not enough friends
If you guys are a new user as well as you don’t have enough friends say less than 10-20. Then you may face a ‘No more posts to show’ glitch on Facebook.
2. Less liked pages or groups
Facebook most of the time shows the posts of the pages or groups that you have liked before. But, if you are not a part of any group or page, then you guys are most likely to face a ‘No more posts to show’ issue on Facebook.
3. Have your account logged in for a long time
You are more to be expected to face the ‘There are no more posts to show right now’ glitch if you are keeping your Facebook account logged in for a very long time disregarding using the Facebook app or on the browser and not opening your account for a very long time. This takes place as your Facebook data is getting stored in the app cache, which causes this issue.
4. Cache and Cookies
However, there are many chances that the cache and cookies of the Facebook app or the web version can cause this error to be held while you are scrolling the posts on your Facebook newsfeed.
Clear Cache and Cookies for the Facebook App | No More Posts to Show
To fix the glitch There are no more posts to show right now on Facebook, first, you have to clear the cache and cookies for the Facebook app on your mobile phone and the browser. From time to time, the cache can also be the reason for experiencing the ‘no more posts to show’ error on Facebook. Hence, many users were able to fix the issue by removing the app’s cache and cookies. If you are using the Facebook app or the browser version, you guys might follow the steps under the particular section:
For the Facebook browser version
If you guys are using Facebook on your browser, then you can also follow these steps for clearing the cache and cookies.
- Head to your phone Settings.
- In Settings, locate and just head to the ‘Apps’ section.
- Head to ‘Manage apps’.
- Now search and click on Chrome Browser from the list that you see in the manage apps section.
- Then, you have to tap on ‘Clear data’ from the bottom of the screen.
- A new dialog box will now pop up, where you need to tap on ‘Clear cache’
This will basically clear the cache for Facebook that you guys are using on your Google browser.
For Facebook App
If you guys are using the Facebook application on your phone, then you can also follow these steps for clearing the cache data:
- First of all, just open your smartphone Settings.
- Then In settings, locate and head towrds the ‘Apps’ section.
- Now just click on ‘Manage apps’.
- Next, locate the Facebook app from the list of all of the applications.
- At that moment just click on ‘Clear data from the center of the screen.
- A very new dialog box will show up, where you have to click on ‘Clear cache. This will remove the cache for your Facebook app.
Re-login on your Facebook account | No More Posts to Show
An easy way of re-login can help you to fix There are no more posts to show right now error on Facebook. This method is a bit worthwhile and helps Facebook users to fix technical errors. As we have mentioned above before, one of the reasons to have this error is if you are logged in for a very long time. Hence, logging out and re-logging into your Facebook account can actually work for you. Well if you don’t know how to log out and re-login into your account, you can follow these simple and easy steps.
weather or not you are using the Facebook App, then you may follow these few easy and simple steps to log out and re-log in to your Facebook account:
- Open up the Facebook applications on your smartphone.
- Then just click on the three horizontal lines or the Hamburger icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now roll down and tap on ‘Logout’ for logging out from your Facebook account.
- In the end, log in by just clicking on your Email or you can also type your Email ID and password for logging into your Facebook account.
Facebook Browser version
Well if you guys are using Facebook on your web browser, then you might have follow these simple steps for logging out and re-login into your Facebook account:
- First and foremost Open www.facebook.com on your web browser.
- As you are already logged in, you guys just have to tap on the downward arrow icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Then You can simply click on ‘Logout’ for logging out from your account.
- At last, log back into your account simply by typing your email ID and password.
Anyway, if this method is actually not able to solve the error on Facebook, you can also try out the other next method.
Add More Friends on Facebook
This method is actually non-compulsory for users as it is your own choice whether you want to add more friends on Facebook. But, if you guys want to fix there are no more posts right now on Facebook, then making only one new friend may also assist you to solve this issue. In this way, Facebook can also show you more posts on your Facebook newsfeed.
Check News Feed Settings | No More Posts to Show
Every so often, your News Feed Settings could also be the reason behind the ‘No more posts to show’ glitch on Facebook. On that account, you guys can also try to check your Feed Settings.
For the Facebook browser version
- Firstly Open Facebook on your Browser.
- Secondly, just tap on the downward arrow icon at the top right corner of your cellphone or web browser’s screen.
- Then head towards the Settings and Privacy.
- Now just simply tap on the News Feed preferences.
- And at last just, check all the Feed Settings.
For Facebook app
- First and foremost Open your Facebook app.
- Then just click on the hamburger icon at the top right corner.
- Now Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Here, click on News Feed Preferences under the News Feed Settings.
- In the end, just check if the News Feed Settings are correct or not.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys really like this article and also find it helpful and informative to you. You can provide us with your feedback and opinions on it. Also if you guys have further interrogations, questions, and issues related to this article. Then just let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you in a while.
Have a Great Day Ahead!
Also See: Android Best Apps For Reverse Phone Lookup