The university of bologna is giving out scholarship awards to international students who perform excellent in their academics.
Furthermore, the School give study grants and full tuition fee waivers to international students is worth €20,000.
Subsequently, scholarship is granted to students who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna.
Benefits attached to the university of bologna scholarship
- The University offer selected candidates two types of scholarships. They are:
- full exemption from tuition fees
- annual allowances of € 11.059 euros.
- The scholarships will be paid in three installments. Payment procedures will begin in March, July and October,
- The duration of the Bologna scholarship is one or two years.
About the university of bologna
It is extremely important to know your University choice for easy understanding that is why I have made a brief information about the university of bologna.
The University (Italian: Alma mater studiorum – Università di Bologna, UNIBO) is a research university in Bologna, Italy. Founded in 1088 by an orderly association of students.
Since its foundation in 1088, the University has been student-centred, and, thanks to its five campuses (in Bologna, Cesena, Forlì, Ravenna and Rimini) and its Buenos Aires branch.
Similarly, it is the oldest university in continuous operation in the world, and the first university in the sense of a higher-learning and degree-awarding institute, as the word universitas was coined at its foundation.
Above all, the University offer the students vary course catalogue that is tailored to the needs of present-day society: over 200 degree programmes within its 32 departments and 5 schools.
- All international students are eligible, EU citizens are eligible too.
- You must satisfy the admission requirements for the chosen study program or will meet these requirements at the time of enrollment.
- You must pass the GRE test before the master’s scholarships deadline. The GRE is one of the aptitude and skills assessment tests that can be taken at accredited centers in several countries around the world.
- Your age must not exceed 30 years at the deadline of this call.
- If the qualification for admission is a one-year title, the prior qualification will be considered too.
- Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition.
- Consequently, The applicant’s citizenship is not considered to meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree programme or will meet such requirements at the time of registration;
- Similarly, those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme) ended within A.Y. 2019-20 for any reason are not considered students.
- Most importantly, Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call.
How to apply
- First, Log on to studenti.unibo.it , go to the “Register” section and register;
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Foreign students who do not have an Italian tax code number must go to the “International students registration” section and follow the instructions to create a Unibo username and password.
- After the first access, the PUK code should be replaced with a personal password.
- Log in to studenti.unibo.it
- Subsequently, enter your Unibo username and password, then click on “Calls”
Select “Bando Unibo Azione 1 & 2 – GRE / Unibo Action 1 & 2 – GRE Call”.
- Enter all the required details.
- Lastly, Download all required documents in pdf format.
Furthermore, all applicants must include with their application:
- A copy of their valid passport. EU citizens can attach a copy of their identity document;
- A copy of their unofficial GRÉ score report;
- A certificate confirm the qualification required for admission to the chosen study program, as well as the transcripts with the exams passed and the related grades.
The last date to apply to the University of Bologna 2022 scholarship in Italy is March 31, 2022.
All documents presented by applicants must be in English, Italian, French, or Spanish.
Click here to apply