The Holland Scholarship, which is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s at one of the Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in Holland.
The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship now!
About Holland scholarship
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Why study in Holland?
Below are the benefits attached to studying in Holland ;
- There are 2,100+ programmes in English.
- Get high quality education and value for your money.
- Be part of an international community.
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
- Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world.
- Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep.
- Holland is one of the safest countries in the world, according to the 2018 Global Peace index and belongs to the top 10 happiest countries in the world.
- Holland has a rich history with historic cities and the highest museum density in the world.
- Holland is the 18th largest economy in the world. Some of the world’s biggest multinationals, including Philips, Heineken, KLM, Shell, ING and Unilever, are Dutch.
- Holland is a world leader in many areas of expertise, including agriculture, water management, art & design, logistics and sustainable energy.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must ;
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Must meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. Check the website of the institution
- Must not have gotten a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
The Holland scholarship award is valid for a year only and can only be applied for just once.
Deadline for the application for Holland scholarship award
The application for Holland scholarship award 2022/2023 session have commenced since the 1st of November 2021.
consequently, the entrance for this scholarship ends on the 1st of February 2022 or 1st of may 2022 depending on the institution of your choice.
To see more information about the institutions and their deadline, click here
How to apply
You must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice. You must check website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.
Further information about the application procedure and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice. It is important to visit the official website (link found below)for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
As stated earlier, The deadline for applications is either 1 February 2022 or 1 May 2022 this you must apply within the date limit specified above.
For application, please click here