The University of Kent is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study. The institution is committed to the transformative power of education and research and to the development and support of Kent university students and staff.
Outstanding students are invited to become a part of the Kent Business School International Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. The program is available to UK, EU and International students all over the world.
The award supports talented aspirants who hold outstanding academic merit and want to pursue a Master’s degree program at Kent Business School.
The Kent Business School is a leading business school established in 1988, which ranked in the top 30 in the UK. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree programs, as well as non-degree ‘part-time’ executive education for individuals.
Why at Kent Business School? At KBS students will get a new learning environment and ways of learning for their bright future. The school is committed to minimizing financial barriers to support students in achieving their educational goals.
The scholarship holders will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit with awards up to a maximum of £5,000.
- Course Level: Master’s
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: Kent Business School
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Kent Business School International Scholarship Requirement
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all UK, EU and International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for a master study in the subjects offered by the Kent Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be self-funded.
- Should hold (or expect to hold) a first-class degree (or equivalent). Students with a borderline 2:1/First degree will also be considered.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
- How to Apply for the Kent Business School International Scholarship: If you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree Once you have received a formal offer to study a Master’s program at Kent Business School, then you can apply for this application by using the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must submit a supporting statement discussing how studying their chosen Master’s program at Kent Business School will enhance their career and personal development.
Admission Requirements: For being registered in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.